typewriters

typewriters

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chill Out, Girlfriend

I think this is why clients want full anonymity.

Because when I find them, I kinda do this.


Most of the articles I write have full anonymity. That means I turn in my articles to a third party, and sometimes not even that third party knows where it's going. I've heard from friends that their articles have shown up in USA Today and they stumbled upon them like accident. (The idea that this could happen makes me repeat the above .gif.)

So when I stumble upon an article that has involved slaving away at word choices, it's nice to see that hard work rewarded. Here is one such reward: https://www.anjolee.com/blog/index.php/2013/09/fall-2013-fashion-chained-down/

I wrote an article today about Christmas lights and the client was so pleased that she said I must be an expert. After what seems like a long period of discouragement, it's nice to be applauded for something.

Now, back to my article on how to apply for reality TV shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment